Returning merchandise made easy at RG4 Arms. If you wish to return an item within 30 days of shipment, simply go through the returns process when clicking on your order details. Customers are responsible for any item lost or damaged in return shipping so we recommend insuring the package. Returns should be sent to the address below after obtaining a return authorization #.
7520 NE Loop 820
North Richland Hills TX 76180
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days of shipment.
- RG4 Arms does not accept returns on ammunition, firearms, food, tree stands, black powder guns, crossbows, primers, electric utility vehicles, and explosive targets. In addition, customized or personalized items, gas, diesel, or kerosene items that have been fueled or oiled and items that store fuel that have been used.
- Perishable items are not returnable unless damaged or defective upon delivery, Contact us for details.
- After gas or diesel-powered products have been oiled or fueled, all manufacturer warranties are in effect and you must work with the manufacturer to obtain warranty service.
- Once opened, marine electronics, bows, sling shots, flare guns, body armor containing soft armor or armor plates, trolling motors, night vision and thermal optics and ATN branded merchandise cannot be returned. All manufacturer warranties are in effect and must be returned to the manufacturer for warranty service. Warranty information is provided in the instruction manual with your product.
- Gift Cards and e-gift cards may not be returned. Gift cards are also not redeemable for cash, except where required by law.
- If you receive a DEFECTIVE item please go through online returns process by clicking on your order details.
- If you receive INCORRECT, DAMAGED OR MISSING items, please contact us immediately.
- Our Satisfaction Guarantee/Return Policy does not cover any item for ordinary wear and tear, damage caused by accident, natural disaster, improper care or use, or the natural breakdown of colors or materials over extended time and use.
- Any returns received that do not qualify for our Satisfaction Guarantee/Return Policy will be returned to the customer at their expense. When possible, the expense will be charged to the credit card on file for the purchase. This includes items that are non-returnable, damaged, mis-used or not purchased from RG4 Arms.
- We do not accept packages that are shipped COD or freight collect.
- We do not provide an exchange option. Simply place a new order for the desired merchandise. Since items tend to sell out quickly; we recommend immediately placing an order for the replacement merchandise.
- Flat-rate shipping labels are available to eligible U.S. customers online or through Customer Service. Flat-rate shipping label fees will be deducted from your merchandise credit/refund.
- Shipping labels, besides the courtesy label attached to your invoice, are emailed and will need to be printed by the customer.
- Oversized / heavy items may require additional return shipping, you will be notified during the return process online.
- Packages refused by customers will be refunded for merchandise total only, shipping and handling charges for both the delivery and return shipping are non-refundable.
- Refunds and merchandise credits are for returned merchandise total only, shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. If a coupon was used on the order, you’ll receive a refund/credit, minus the coupon value.
- RG4 Arms reserves the right to limit or decline returns.
- If you have questions, please contact us at 817-840-5540
We reserve the right to update our return policy at any time and without prior notice by posting the revised version on our site. These changes will be effective as of the date we post the revised version on our site.